News, Newsletters & Events
Upcoming events where NemaSync will participate:
- The 2020 European C. elegans Meeting (12th-15th July 2020) at the Luminy Science Campus, Marseille
- VerMidi XXIII, the 23rd edition of the French C. elegans annual meeting at the Sorbonne University in Paris.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic this meeting became an on-line Video-conference meeting. It turned out to work very well and as the host mentioned at the beginning, this could be become the new 'way forward'.
- 2nd Meeting of the Italian C. elegans Research Community (M.I.C.e.R.Co.) 5-6 March 2020 at the IBBR-CNR of Naples
This meeting is for the time being postponed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic outbreak.
- 2019 Dutch WORM Meeting, 19 November 2019 at the Hubrecht Institute in Utrecht
Very excited to be at the 2019 Dutch C.elelgans Meeting with approximatly 80 participants. Here we introduced our new C. elegans Synchronzer model 700.
- International C. elegans Conference in Los Angeles - #WORM19
NemaSync participated at the 2019 conference where we introduced the (v2) C. elegans Synchronizer (CES)
Below some pictures of the WORM19 event at the UCLA.
The booth / table are ready to go !
Lot of interest, thanks for visiting our booth and the interest in the new CES !
A proud NemaMetrix and NemaSync team.
On our way back to the Netherlands
Past Events: (participated as the former LabTIE company)
- ESN Conference, 9 - 13 of September - Ghent, Belgium
LabTIE participated at the European Society Nematologists conference, September 9 - 13, 2018, in Ghent.
- EMBO convention in Barcelona, Spain (13-17 June 2018) &
the 8th Asia-Pacific C. elegans meeting in Seoul, Korea (9-12 July 2018)
LabTIE participated and introduced the unique (v1) C. elegans Synchronizer (CES) at the EMBO convention in Barcelona (13 – 17 June 2018) and at the 8th Asia-Pacific C. elegans meeting in Seoul (9-12 July 2018).
The v1 CES became the precursor for the v2 CES that NemaSync introduces at the international conference in LA (2019).
- International C. elegans Conference, June 21 - 25 of 2017, at UCLA, Los Angeles
LabTIE participated at ‘The 21st International C. elegans Conference’, June 21-25, 2017, at UCLA, Los Angeles.
Thanks to all who visisted us at the C. elegans Conference event at UCLA, Los Angeles.
- The Allied Genetics Conference (TAGC), July 13 - 17, 2016, in Orlando, Florida
LabTIE participated at ‘The Allied Genetics Conference’ (TAGC), July 13-17, 2016, in Orlando, Florida. At this event LabTIE for the first time presented the innovative High Volume Breeder and Synchronizer (HVBS) for the nematode C. elegans. The HVBS became the precursor for the v1 CES and later the v2 CES that NemaSync introduces at the international conference in LA (2019).
The 'HVBS' is the 'world first' system for breeding and synchronization of the nematode C. elegans. The HVBS will be able to produce very high quality C. elegans nematodes in almost unlimited quantities, combined with an unprecedented and unique synchronization capability, not possible today with current methods. As such the HVBS will not only enable new types of research it will also allow researchers to focus on what really matters. In addition, High Throughput Screening (HTS), using C.elegans as the test organism, will become feasible, creating new business opportunities for screening substances in large quantities, saving time, money while significantly reducing the use of test animals.
Thanks to all who visisted us at the TAGC event in Orlando, Florida.